Each newsletter we will interview two members of the deaf community. You can read their interview in the newsletter or watch in BSL here.
December 2016 / January 2017 – Keith Clark and Suzie Sampson
February 2017 – Jono and Michelle Raperport-Smyth
March 2017 – Valerie Morris and Peter Cooke
Do you want to be interviewed? Send us a message or your answers by email or video to firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the committee will come and film you!
The questions are
- How long have you lived in Bedford?
- What school did you go to?
- What is your favourite thing about being deaf?
- What is your best memory from school?
- What is your best memory of the deaf community in Bedford?
- What is your future wish for the deaf community of Bedford?