Find out more about the competition in BSL here
Watch the competition rules in BSL here
What: win a free ticket for you and a friend to join us at the Bedford Twilight 10k on Sept 1st as an Access Bedford runner!
How: Please like the Facebook post and put your name in the comments to enter by 6pm on May 11th 2018.
On Twitter please like the tweet and mention @AccessBedford in your reply to enter by 6pm on May 11th 2018.
We’d love you to share the post or retweet so more Deaf runners get the chance for free tickets! Please click watch above for the full rules and BSL versions .
A name will be chosen at random at 8pm on May 11th 2018 from the Facebook and Twitter competitions to win one ticket for you and one for a friend .
Why: We want more Deaf people to have the experience of a BSL accessible 10k and want to share this with you!
Who: this competition is open to Deaf or Hard of Hearing runners
Thank you to Bedford Half Marathon Weekend for working with Access Bedford to make the weekend accessible!
1. You must be Deaf or Hard of Hearing to enter.
2. One entry per person.
3. Entries can be on Facebook or Twitter and must include a like of the post or tweet and your name in the comments / twitter mention and done by 6pm on May 11th 2018.
4. One name will be selected at random at 8pm on May 11th 2018.
5. Prize includes 2 tickets only (no travel/accommodation or other expenses or prizes included).
6. You must not create multiple Twitter accounts to enter. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible
7. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter